> Radames
OrtizThaDBBomber
post Jul 31 2005, 04:28 PM
Post #16

Pussy Killz

Group: Members
Member No.: 35

QUOTE (renzo @ Jul 31 2005, 12:44 AM)
QUOTE (OrtizThaDBBomber @ Jul 30 2005, 10:49 PM)
QUOTE (brownlegend @ Jul 30 2005, 11:43 PM)
QUOTE (renzo @ Jul 30 2005, 10:41 PM)
laff.gif  never do that again smile.gif

eh, I was bored, and ain't much happenin' in this area.

u wont diss renzo tho shifty.gif

the wiseman is untochable yizzoda.gif yo teez did u complete that "mission" yet...lol

laff.gif which mission do u speak of wise-one?

LOL@radames

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Radames
post Jul 31 2005, 04:33 PM
Post #17

5 mics

Member No.: 26

I gotta Ether him Ortiz headbang.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
brownlegend
post Jul 31 2005, 04:39 PM
Post #18

Veterano

Member No.: 1,125

QUOTE (Radames @ Jul 31 2005, 11:10 AM)
brownlegend Posting in forum: The Cypher Jul 31 2005, 12:04 PM laff.gif

damn my sh*t just got ereased, my comp shutdown, that's alright though.

--------------------
Hispanic Unity Forever

+Quote Post
brownlegend
post Jul 31 2005, 05:00 PM
Post #19

Veterano

QUOTE (Radames @ Jul 31 2005, 01:40 AM)
QUOTE (brownlegend @ Jul 30 2005, 06:33 PM)
step ya game up homie...haha...

You're always good for a laugh but now it's time to step up/after readin' this don't cry, just keep ya head up/you a comedian but since you're puertorican I'll make an exception and leave ya breathin'/watch as latin rapper's members start greivin'/pourin' out hennessy cause after this u just gonna be a memory/you're only second rate so don't respond cause I won't spare your fate/I laugh at ya ass cause u nuttin' but a joke/makin' jokes but at rappin' u gon' choke/what else is there to say that already ain't been said/the fact that u got a football field for a forehead?/lets take a looky/how 'bout the fact that dick can really be pu**y/your're no reason to waste another verse so I'm done/ just chill and lean back cause you don't want none.

oh wooooooooooooooord, I got this LR headbang.gif

made a thread in my honor and I appreciate the love/ya name is brown legend, cuz u known for givin up the butt sickicon.gif / went from clk to latin rapper/but bottom line/ya name still means u take it in the crapper beathorse.gif /rockin puerto rock kicks/when we kno it took ya broke ass 8 wic checks contract.gif to purchase just 1, and dat was for the left/and let us not forget this "INFAMOUS" IM I was sent/ "yo mama wassup how u doin" naughty.gif /didnt realize that u was spittin net G to a dude no2.gif /"I thought u was infamous ma" dunno.gif /who was u kiddin pa?/got my pic next to my screename and u still kickin game /oh yall dont believe me?/confront the little censored.gif,tho he'll prolly try to front/oh yea I gotta bigfore head,which has BEEN said/and judgin by this thread/u got more hate for me than Fat Joe gets in CLK threads furious.gif /dats all for now,text battles never been my thing/too bad we cant say the same for u ,big men and vasaline....... ohchit.gif

this was cute kiddo happy.gif

it ain't over...

I see ya sittin' there lookin' depressed in ya pic/cause it's been ten years since you last talked to a chick/talkin' bout a fake incident about Infamous/keep liein to ya self cause I don't remember this/and don't mention the steps/the shoes I meant/cause you as broke as me so to afford 'em you'd have to put up a room in ya house for rent/I know you're a LR veteran so you got the love behind ya(I know)/and ain't no hate i'm just keepin' you on ya toes/peeps on here talkin' but they too scared to put up anything so they can't talk no mo/talkin' bout Phatty when they all in the closet homos(oh no)/but ain't no hate cause I got love for everybody/I'm glad you ain't tryin' to act hard cause if we was in jail you would be a latin mami/gettin' ya salad tossed and havin' people stick in there salami/so don't talk about givin' up the butt when you still got a dick in yours that's stuck/dudes on here sleepin' on the first verse/but that's ok cause Radames cause after this verse I'ma watch the pressure on ya hurt/yea it wasn't anything special really/but all the people on here loved it/they just keepin' it in the closet like R. Kelly/pretendin' that it was nothin' but as I said there ain't no hate/and Radames I already got this batte closed/I just gotta lock the gate/secure ya fate/my material is gold/and I don't need no credit even though I'm battlin' a thirty-year old/ain't nothin' to worry about cause it's the net/and it ain't no beef so don't worry bout some shots/but you never know cause I might come through that door surprisin' you like when Chain Reaction drops/I'm a sleepin' giant/ya verse had me laughin' cuz/it was a riot/you pretendin' to be puertorican but I see right through/who you decievin'?(me, hell no)/so that's it bro/I'm outta time/ come back when you buy some more rhymes...

--------------------
Hispanic Unity Forever

+Quote Post
spydaQSJ
post Jul 31 2005, 08:41 PM
Post #20

"The first to get in the devil's ass with a verse from

Member No.: 210

QUOTE (brownlegend @ Jul 31 2005, 12:00 PM)
QUOTE (Radames @ Jul 31 2005, 01:40 AM)
step ya game up homie...haha...

You're always good for a laugh but now it's time to step up/after readin' this don't cry, just keep ya head up/you a comedian but since you're puertorican I'll make an exception and leave ya breathin'/watch as latin rapper's members start greivin'/pourin' out hennessy cause after this u just gonna be a memory/you're only second rate so don't respond cause I won't spare your fate/I laugh at ya ass cause u nuttin' but a joke/makin' jokes but at rappin' u gon' choke/what else is there to say that already ain't been said/the fact that u got a football field for a forehead?/lets take a looky/how 'bout the fact that dick can really be pu**y/your're no reason to waste another verse so I'm done/ just chill and lean back cause you don't want none.

oh wooooooooooooooord, I got this LR headbang.gif

made a thread in my honor and I appreciate the love/ya name is brown legend, cuz u known for givin up the butt sickicon.gif / went from clk to latin rapper/but bottom line/ya name still means u take it in the crapper beathorse.gif /rockin puerto rock kicks/when we kno it took ya broke ass 8 wic checks contract.gif to purchase just 1, and dat was for the left/and let us not forget this "INFAMOUS" IM I was sent/ "yo mama wassup how u doin" naughty.gif /didnt realize that u was spittin net G to a dude no2.gif /"I thought u was infamous ma" dunno.gif /who was u kiddin pa?/got my pic next to my screename and u still kickin game /oh yall dont believe me?/confront the little censored.gif,tho he'll prolly try to front/oh yea I gotta bigfore head,which has BEEN said/and judgin by this thread/u got more hate for me than Fat Joe gets in CLK threads furious.gif /dats all for now,text battles never been my thing/too bad we cant say the same for u ,big men and vasaline....... ohchit.gif

this was cute kiddo happy.gif

it ain't over...

I see ya sittin' there lookin' depressed in ya pic/cause it's been ten years since you last talked to a chick/talkin' bout a fake incident about Infamous/keep liein to ya self cause I don't remember this/and don't mention the steps/the shoes I meant/cause you as broke as me so to afford 'em you'd have to put up a room in ya house for rent/I know you're a LR veteran so you got the love behind ya(I know)/and ain't no hate i'm just keepin' you on ya toes/peeps on here talkin' but they too scared to put up anything so they can't talk no mo/talkin' bout Phatty when they all in the closet homos(oh no)/but ain't no hate cause I got love for everybody/I'm glad you ain't tryin' to act hard cause if we was in jail you would be a latin mami/gettin' ya salad tossed and havin' people stick in there salami/so don't talk about givin' up the butt when you still got a dick in yours that's stuck/dudes on here sleepin' on the first verse/but that's ok cause Radames cause after this verse I'ma watch the pressure on ya hurt/yea it wasn't anything special really/but all the people on here loved it/they just keepin' it in the closet like R. Kelly/pretendin' that it was nothin' but as I said there ain't no hate/and Radames I already got this batte closed/I just gotta lock the gate/secure ya fate/my material is gold/and I don't need no credit even though I'm battlin' a thirty-year old/ain't nothin' to worry about cause it's the net/and it ain't no beef so don't worry bout some shots/but you never know cause I might come through that door surprisin' you like when Chain Reaction drops/I'm a sleepin' giant/ya verse had me laughin' cuz/it was a riot/you pretendin' to be puertorican but I see right through/who you decievin'?(me, hell no)/so that's it bro/I'm outta time/ come back when you buy some more rhymes...

532.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Radames
post Jul 31 2005, 11:30 PM
Post #21

5 mics

your're no reason to waste another verse so I'm done/

if my ish was dat whack, u wouldve abided by ya own words, doodoo brown no2.gif

not to mention u based ya whole 2nd verse off my reply headbang.gif

if u want more, all u gotta do is ask, junior happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
brownlegend
post Jul 31 2005, 11:45 PM
Post #22

Veterano

QUOTE (Radames @ Jul 31 2005, 06:30 PM)

see ya sittin' there lookin' depressed in ya pic/cause it's been ten years since you last talked to a chick/talkin' bout a fake incident about Infamous/keep liein to ya self cause I don't remember this/and don't mention the steps/the shoes I meant/cause you as broke as me so to afford 'em you'd have to put up a room in ya house for rent/I know you're a LR veteran so you got the love behind ya(I know)/and ain't no hate i'm just keepin' you on ya toes/peeps on here talkin' but they too scared to put up anything so they can't talk no mo/talkin' bout Phatty when they all in the closet homos(oh no)/but ain't no hate cause I got love for everybody/I'm glad you ain't tryin' to act hard cause if we was in jail you would be a latin mami/gettin' ya salad tossed and havin' people stick in there salami/so don't talk about givin' up the butt when you still got a dick in yours that's stuck/dudes on here sleepin' on the first verse/but that's ok cause Radames cause after this verse I'ma watch the pressure on ya hurt/yea it wasn't anything special really/but all the people on here loved it/they just keepin' it in the closet like R. Kelly/pretendin' that it was nothin' but as I said there ain't no hate/and Radames I already got this batte closed/I just gotta lock the gate/secure ya fate/my material is gold/and I don't need no credit even though I'm battlin' a thirty-year old/ain't nothin' to worry about cause it's the net/and it ain't no beef so don't worry bout some shots/but you never know cause I might come through that door surprisin' you like when Chain Reaction drops/I'm a sleepin' giant/ya verse had me laughin' cuz/it was a riot/you pretendin' to be puertorican but I see right through/who you decievin'?(me, hell no)/so that's it bro/I'm outta time/ come back when you buy some more rhymes...

all that stuff in bold wasn't based of your verse, anywayz it don't matter, just seein' whatcha got...

--------------------
Hispanic Unity Forever

+Quote Post
Radames
post Jul 31 2005, 11:54 PM
Post #23

5 mics

QUOTE (brownlegend @ Jul 31 2005, 07:45 PM)

see ya sittin' there lookin' depressed in ya pic/cause it's been ten years since you last talked to a chick/talkin' bout a fake incident about Infamous/keep liein to ya self cause I don't remember this/and don't mention the steps/the shoes I meant/cause you as broke as me so to afford 'em you'd have to put up a room in ya house for rent/I know you're a LR veteran so you got the love behind ya(I know)/and ain't no hate i'm just keepin' you on ya toes/peeps on here talkin' but they too scared to put up anything so they can't talk no mo/talkin' bout Phatty when they all in the closet homos(oh no)/but ain't no hate cause I got love for everybody/I'm glad you ain't tryin' to act hard cause if we was in jail you would be a latin mami/gettin' ya salad tossed and havin' people stick in there salami/so don't talk about givin' up the butt when you still got a dick in yours that's stuck/dudes on here sleepin' on the first verse/but that's ok cause Radames cause after this verse I'ma watch the pressure on ya hurt/yea it wasn't anything special really/but all the people on here loved it/they just keepin' it in the closet like R. Kelly/pretendin' that it was nothin' but as I said there ain't no hate/and Radames I already got this batte closed/I just gotta lock the gate/secure ya fate/my material is gold/and I don't need no credit even though I'm battlin' a thirty-year old/ain't nothin' to worry about cause it's the net/and it ain't no beef so don't worry bout some shots/but you never know cause I might come through that door surprisin' you like when Chain Reaction drops/I'm a sleepin' giant/ya verse had me laughin' cuz/it was a riot/you pretendin' to be puertorican but I see right through/who you decievin'?(me, hell no)/so that's it bro/I'm outta time/ come back when you buy some more rhymes...

all that stuff in bold wasn't based of your verse, anywayz it don't matter, just seein' whatcha got...

u kno wut, ur right, even tho the sh*t in bold was garbage

I dont claim to be ill, but I recognize weakness headbang.gif

fun but Im done here,catch u on CLK nicegoing.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
brownlegend
post Aug 1 2005, 12:00 AM
Post #24

Veterano

QUOTE (Radames @ Jul 31 2005, 06:54 PM)

this was just something fun, I wasn't tryin' to be Nas, i still thinkin' you're sleepin' on the verse though cause u actin like it's garbage but ok, i'll admit i liked your verse even though it was about me. it was fun chump.

--------------------
Hispanic Unity Forever

+Quote Post
spydaQSJ
post Aug 1 2005, 12:10 AM
Post #25

QUOTE (brownlegend @ Jul 31 2005, 07:00 PM)
QUOTE (Radames @ Jul 31 2005, 06:54 PM)

this was just something fun, I wasn't tryin' to be Nas, i still thinkin' you're sleepin' on the verse though cause u actin like it's garbage but ok, i'll admit i liked your verse even though it was about me. it was fun chump.

radames he called u a chump you gon' take dat from'em?

ph34r.gif

p.s. brownlegend i'm only jokin nicegoing.gif

This post has been edited by spydaQSJ: Aug 1 2005, 12:11 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Radames
post Aug 1 2005, 12:18 AM
Post #26

5 mics

like redman said

"Ill be dat"

--------------------

+Quote Post
spydaQSJ
post Aug 1 2005, 12:23 AM
Post #27

QUOTE (Radames @ Jul 31 2005, 07:18 PM)
like redman said

"Ill be dat"

laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
brownlegend
post Aug 1 2005, 12:26 AM
Post #28

Veterano

yo since I am here I will use this time to tell yall to go read "Searchin" in this section, it should be in the spoken word section but oh well, I know it ain't as catchy as "smack my b*tches" but it's good nonetheless.

--------------------
Hispanic Unity Forever

+Quote Post
Puerto ReeK
post Aug 1 2005, 12:33 AM
Post #29

On My New York Shit

Member No.: 15

Packin a mac in back of the astro/
snatch you up and im packinmy sack inside of ya a**hole/ laff.gif
tape ya mouth closed, tie ya hands behind ya bck wit a lasso/
then im rammin my c*ck inside of ya ass slow/

+Quote Post
Radames
post Aug 1 2005, 12:36 AM
Post #30

5 mics

QUOTE (Puerto ReeK @ Jul 31 2005, 08:33 PM)
Packin a mac in back of the astro/
snatch you up and im packinmy sack inside of ya a**hole/ laff.gif
tape ya mouth closed, tie ya hands behind ya bck wit a lasso/
then im rammin my c*ck inside of ya ass slow/

laff.gif laff.gif laff.gif

GOD MC , HE,Reek Hova worshipping.gif

This post has been edited by Radames: Aug 1 2005, 12:36 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th October 2014 - 01:38 PM

Friends: airbrush shirts . music website design . Big Pun . Bachata music