Reply to this topicStart new topic
> CELL PHONES
OrtizThaDBBomber
post Apr 3 2005, 07:23 PM
Post #1

Pussy Killz

Group: Members
Member No.: 35

Anyone know a site where I can cop cell phones for lesser than the retail value? I use verizon but my celly's screen f*cked up last nite and I dont got insurance on it so I need to buy a new one. I been biddin on ebay but at the end of day you're basically payin like $5 less than what retail is.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Puerto ReeK
post Apr 3 2005, 07:30 PM
Post #2

On My New York Shit

Member No.: 15

QUOTE (OrtizThaDBBomber @ Apr 3 2005, 02:23 PM)
Anyone know a site where I can cop cell phones for lesser than the retail value? I use verizon but my celly's screen f*cked up last nite and I dont got insurance on it so I need to buy a new one. I been biddin on ebay but at the end of day you're basically payin like $5 less than what retail is.

Stop putting cells phone up hoe's asses ni**a. no2.gif Lil nasty ni**a.

+Quote Post
OrtizThaDBBomber
post Apr 3 2005, 07:37 PM
Post #3

Pussy Killz

QUOTE (Puerto ReeK @ Apr 3 2005, 03:30 PM)

sad.gif blush.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Young1
post Apr 3 2005, 07:39 PM
Post #4

Who else seen the Leprechaun!? say YEAAAH!

Member No.: 76

QUOTE (OrtizThaDBBomber @ Apr 3 2005, 02:37 PM)
QUOTE (Puerto ReeK @ Apr 3 2005, 03:30 PM)

sad.gif blush.gif

laff.gif laff.gif laff.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
EcuaRican
post Apr 3 2005, 08:08 PM
Post #5

She`s a Killah*

Member No.: 33

laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Puerto ReeK
post Apr 3 2005, 08:15 PM
Post #6

On My New York Shit

Member No.: 15

QUOTE (EcuaRican @ Apr 3 2005, 03:08 PM)
laugh.gif laugh.gif

bleh.gif c'mere

+Quote Post
Qban_Qt
post Apr 3 2005, 10:27 PM
Post #7

Strictly Hip Hop

Member No.: 106

A1Wireless

I ordered my Sidekick II from there and it was $125 but I got $200 worth of rebates so I actually MADE $75. It's a legit site, too. I ordered it on Sunday and had it by Tuesday...free shipping! smile.gif They are a licensed dealer for cell phones from Verizon, Nextel, T-Mobile, Sprint, and Cingular. All of there cell phones have rebates that make it so that in the end you make me money from it.

This post has been edited by Qban_Qt: Apr 3 2005, 10:29 PM

--------------------

"All my sistas in the struggle/ Down to grind, down to tussle/ Tryin to make a decent hustle/ If you strong, show your muscle" -- Muscle Up

+Quote Post
EcuaRican
post Apr 3 2005, 10:38 PM
Post #8

She`s a Killah*

Member No.: 33

QUOTE (Puerto ReeK @ Apr 3 2005, 04:15 PM)
QUOTE (EcuaRican @ Apr 3 2005, 03:08 PM)
laugh.gif  laugh.gif

bleh.gif c'mere

huglove.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
cosa_bella
post Apr 3 2005, 11:41 PM
Post #9

Board Addict

Member No.: 49

QUOTE (Qban_Qt @ Apr 3 2005, 05:27 PM)

A1Wireless

I ordered my Sidekick II from there and it was $125 but I got $200 worth of rebates so I actually MADE $75. It's a legit site, too. I ordered it on Sunday and had it by Tuesday...free shipping! smile.gif They are a licensed dealer for cell phones from Verizon, Nextel, T-Mobile, Sprint, and Cingular. All of there cell phones have rebates that make it so that in the end you make me money from it.

I think that only works if ur switiching to another plan/service. It dosent seem to be for getting just the phone.

+Quote Post
G-Fresh
post Apr 3 2005, 11:49 PM
Post #10

Back like cooked yak

Group: Members.
Member No.: 212

QUOTE (cosa_bella @ Apr 3 2005, 06:41 PM)

A1Wireless

I think that only works if ur switiching to another plan/service. It dosent seem to be for getting just the phone.

lol why are you posting in his thread SICK HER TEEZ mad.gif

--------------------
QUOTE (Debut @ Aug 18 2005, 03:01 PM)
Its that time again...im bumpin this thread for my one and only...god bless you you babe!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

^^^The result of gettin' punnani after long periods of getting to know your palm.

+Quote Post
OrtizThaDBBomber
post Apr 3 2005, 11:54 PM
Post #11

Pussy Killz

QUOTE (G-Fresh @ Apr 3 2005, 07:49 PM)

A1Wireless

lol why are you posting in his thread SICK HER TEEZ mad.gif

laff.gif laff.gif laff.gif laff.gif headbang.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
brownbutterfly
post Apr 3 2005, 11:54 PM
Post #12

Corporate Minx

Member No.: 46

A1Wireless

You're right....it's a great deal if you're just switching to the provider but if not (especially with Verizon) it doesn't work out like that. They can't sell it to you at the same price (if they are a legit authorized dealer)....they have to charge that inflated price Verizon likes to stick people with if you buy before your 2 year agreement is near ending.

Ortiz, depending on what kind of phone you were looking for and how much you wanted to spend I might be able to help you out. PM me. I have a Verizon phone I no longer use and it was only used for maybe a month or two....give or take. It's a LG VX6000.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ARCHRIVAL
post Apr 4 2005, 12:00 AM
Post #13

He Who Is All Great & Powerful
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (brownbutterfly @ Apr 3 2005, 11:54 PM)

A1Wireless

You're right....it's a great deal if you're just switching to the provider but if not (especially with Verizon) it doesn't work out like that. They can't sell it to you at the same price (if they are a legit authorized dealer)....they have to charge that inflated price Verizon likes to stick people with if you buy before your 2 year agreement is near ending.

Ortiz, depending on what kind of phone you were looking for and how much you wanted to spend I might be able to help you out. PM me. I have a Verizon phone I no longer use and it was only used for maybe a month or two....give or take. It's a LG VX6000.

hes gonna buy it just so he can sniff at it every now and then laff.gif laff.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
brownbutterfly
post Apr 4 2005, 12:02 AM
Post #14

Corporate Minx

Member No.: 46

QUOTE (ARCHRIVAL @ Apr 3 2005, 07:00 PM)

A1Wireless

hes gonna buy it just so he can sniff at it every now and then laff.gif laff.gif

I would like to think we only have one mental case on this board....and since I don't want to make Crusafix feel bad I won't name that one mental case. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrtizThaDBBomber
post Apr 4 2005, 12:03 AM
Post #15

Pussy Killz

QUOTE (ARCHRIVAL @ Apr 3 2005, 08:00 PM)

A1Wireless

cmon now...

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 02:42 PM

Friends: airbrush shirts . music website design . Big Pun . Bachata music