IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2010 NBA Free Agency, what yall thinking....
Guzman
post Jun 15 2010, 10:22 PM
Post #1

Geezy

Group: Members
Member No.: 28

its starting to get old....but nonetheless still interesting. Where do you think they'll end up and best scenario??

as a Bulls fan, I was hoping for Dwyane Wade then a sign and trade for Chris Bosh but Wade seems stern on staying in Miami. Too much hype on Lebron going to Chicago, NY, or NJ, at first I wasnt crazy about that. But if he ends up in Chicago Ill be good. Either way my hunch tells my he'll stay in Cleveland or New Jersey. The Nets new owner is mysterious with a lot of tricks up his sleeve and not to mention is mad rich and has a lot of power.

Ideal starting line up for my squad:

PG Derrick Rose
SG Luol Deng
SF Lebron James
PF Chris Bosh
C Joakim Noah

or

PG Derrick Rose
SG Dwyane Wade
SF Luol Deng
PF Chris Bosh
C Joakim Noah

too many posibilities, but too much hype, yet still interesting....what yall thinkin?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OrtizThaDBBomber
post Jun 16 2010, 01:46 AM
Post #2

Pussy Killz

Member No.: 35

I honestly think the Bulls best chance at getting anyone from the Free Agency is through Lebron...Dwayne Wade has professed his loyalty to the Heat and I'm almost positive he's going to recruit Chris Bosh to the Heat.

--------------------

+Quote Post
LEX718
post Jun 16 2010, 01:45 PM
Post #3

eL-eE-eX

Member No.: 56

I highly doubt the Bulls are getting more than one superstar to add to their roster. There may be a possibilty of swinging a second big name, but it would have to be a next level down player like Boozer or Johnson (which are both great). There are so many players on the market this offseason, its ridiculous.. Dudes are forgetting that cats like Dirk Novitzsky and Amare Stoudamire are out there. As a Lakers fan, I wish there were more PGs on the market tho. I want Phil Jackson to retire and LA to get back to run & gun basketball like they played with Magic & Worthy, but they'd need a great point guard for that.

--------------------

+Quote Post
LEX718
post Jun 16 2010, 01:52 PM
Post #4

eL-eE-eX

Member No.: 56

If anyone has a chance at signing 2 big names, I think it'll be New York or New Jersey because they have the salary room and the market. Also, don't sleep on a team like Oklahoma City from making a nice acquisition. If they can get Bosh, Stoudamire or Boozer they will be very strong.

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrtizThaDBBomber
post Jun 16 2010, 04:15 PM
Post #5

Pussy Killz

If the Knicks don't get two superstars, I might have to submit an application to become a Thunder fan next season...I don't know if I can take another 10 years of the Knicks not making the playoffs sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guzman
post Jun 16 2010, 06:03 PM
Post #6

Geezy

QUOTE (OrtizThaDBBomber @ Jun 16 2010, 11:15 AM) *
If the Knicks don't get two superstars, I might have to submit an application to become a Thunder fan next season...I don't know if I can take another 10 years of the Knicks not making the playoffs sad.gif

I feel that dogg....

I got that feeling Bosh going to MIA also. Him and Wade are mad cool and Wade sticks with staying in the 305 and adding some quality help. So if miami can land Amare, Boozer, Bosh, or any of the other guys expect Miami to cause some damage next year but somethign tells me they still wont be a title contender...just yet. But def a playoff team that wont finish lower than the 3rd seed.

Lex i feel you there are other quality names available. Dirk I think will stay in Dallas but something tells me someone is going surprise everyone and it could easily be Dirk shipping out. Too much speculating going on like one of my guys in Chicago, sis is a real estate agent who does real estate for the higher priced market and their office has a rumor Lebrons woman was in Chicago looking at houses. But I guarantee you thats the rumor in every city.

so much anticipation as to whats going down and it can very well be that the elite in the free agency pool stay with their home teams ie. Lebron or Dwyane. But I guess we wont know until after July 1st, just watch how much more hyped up its going to be after July 1

+Quote Post
OrtizThaDBBomber
post Jun 17 2010, 01:07 PM
Post #7

Pussy Killz

My predictions is that Bosh goes to Miami and D-Wade stays. Lebron, I'm really not sure what he's going to do...I definitely think that New York is his top choice if he leaves. I think with Chicago, they have a bad reputation as far as the front office goes...that's why D-Wade said what he said about them. That's going to be a major factor considering how Lebron has it made with Cleveland's front office. He'd be under the same circumstances in NY. Donnie Walsh already hinted that if Lebron wants a new coach, and that's what he has to do to get major FAs...he'll do it.

I think D'Antoni is the only thing preventing us from getting Lebron and another superstar. His style of play isn't effective in the NBA. We saw how the Suns put up over 100 points in almost each game against the Lakers and still couldn't win the series. They're still playing to D'Antoni's style with a little better spark on D. There's no way to have a run and gun offense work in the NBA right now without a dramatic emphasis on defense.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guzman
post Jul 12 2010, 03:31 PM
Post #8

Geezy

Bron, Bosh, and D Wade in the 305...hmmmmmmmmmm

its def a power house but who will their surrounding cast be and will they be enough? I guess we'll see...

Im content with who the Bulls brought in in Boozer, Korver and hopefully Reddick. Not enough for a championship team but still a top 5 east team who has a few years to get to that title status....but then again Coach Thibedeau is a defensive mind set so I do see the Bulls being a defensive beast and giving teams like Boston and Miami a run for their money...but too weak on the 2 guard side so no hopes in defending Bron or Bryant.

The Knicks got shut out bad, but it could be worse. The Nets looks like they will win maybe 24 games next season.

Knicks overpaid for Amare so they better hope for Tony Parker and somethign to lure Melo to the Garden next season....

Overall its good to see power shift back to the East for a good minute....Bron's legacy is tarnished but then again does he really want to go down as the greatest? maybe not as he took a step back for personal legacy and a step forward to win, I just dont think he did it the right way. He is a drama queen who craves attention and had his own one hour reality TV show to make his decision. Now its, Lebron, Kourtney, and Khloe Take Miami type of ish....

Should be an interesting upcoming season....

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 12:49 PM

Friends: airbrush shirts . music website design . Big Pun . Bachata music