IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PREDICTION: This ni**a Adrian from this board is gon front like his brother Ivan on me tonight, no homo
Minus P
post Sep 25 2009, 05:44 AM
Post #1

Strictly Hip Hop

Group: Members
Member No.: 516

dry.gif Remember last time i was in Omaha, ni**a Ivan was posed to meet me up, came up with some bullshit or didnt pick up his phone, after HE was the one that hit me up? dry.gif dry.gif squared..

This time i posted on my facebook Im gonna be in Omaha, his brother hit me up, and Ivan hit me up, on some lets link up sh*t.. Ivan "got locked up" (uhuh) and this ni**a posed to meet me at 1 am, with some shorty he wit... its 12:40 AM here, i just texted him, like 2 times (after he dun texted me a whole bunch of times to see what was good)... he dont reply, then hits me up from another phone... on some yo P whats good let me know if you wan link up... (After i told him mad times i was down).. so i text this new number, 2 more times.. no reply..

this is my prediction, and i could be wrong, but... lets see..

ADRIAN: yo son, my phone died so i was using my mans phone then that ni**a left and i aint had your number, by the time i got home and found your number i was too drunk to drive..

now, i could be wrong... we shall see.. but if not... what kinda faggetry is going on in Omaha?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Minus P
post Sep 25 2009, 05:50 AM
Post #2

Strictly Hip Hop

he could also go with the famous, yo i was hittin u up and u wasnt replying (implying he aint get the texts)...
yet the rest of the night he was replying to the texts, but now he not getting them..

and yeh, people front on me 50 % of the time, i'm a pro at this.. (see the time that cum bucket corona chick fronted on me on a past post)... 50 % of the time aint bad tho, if u look at how many plans i usually have, that still amounts to me meeting mad people weekly.. but it still bothers me.. specially when they hit u up first..

again i could be wrong but.. lets see. dry.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Minus P
post Sep 25 2009, 05:56 AM
Post #3

Strictly Hip Hop

12:50AM ADRIAN: "where you at, xp is fucked up"
12:51AM ME: dry.gif *gives hotel address* *asks what xp is*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Minus P
post Sep 25 2009, 06:04 AM
Post #4

Strictly Hip Hop

QUOTE (Minus P @ Sep 25 2009, 01:56 AM) *
12:50AM ADRIAN: "where you at, xp is fucked up"
12:51AM ME: dry.gif *gives hotel address* *asks what xp is*

1:00AM PHONE: "Xpresion, Adrians stage name"

(by this time i get it, the ni**a has his boy or his girl texting me, to let me know that his boy XP (adrian) is fucked up... so by this time, its confirming my theory, and i aint wrote what i wrote on top AfTER he fronted, look at the times of my posts... (1 hr difference in Omaha)... Damn Im good.

1:00AM ME: "ok,so who is this?"

Like i really give a sh*t, now im just mad i cudda been sleepin and this ni**a bout to front on me.. (or so i think, I guess, there is a lil chance i could be wrong)

f**k it, this is the mad me... i aint got time for this, i got a flight to catch tomorrow..

1:04AM ME: Is the ni**a comin by or whats good?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Minus P
post Sep 25 2009, 06:23 AM
Post #5

Strictly Hip Hop

after not receiving any reply from anyone AND STILL being up knowing i got an early flight cuz this fa**ot ass ni**a said he wanted to chill...

1:22AM MAD ME:Yo what kinda faggotry is this? Did this ni**a Adrian really make me stay up to pull this sh*t on me? Is this really whats hot in Omaha wasting ni**as time? Tell Adrian I said good looks on this b*tch ass behavior. thats whats up, hes the man, im out.

I mean seriously... like people... i know ya feel my pain, can Amen give me an Amen?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Minus P
post Sep 25 2009, 06:32 AM
Post #6

Strictly Hip Hop

1:27AM: I get a phone call..

I'm expecting some "YO ni**a WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT MY MANS??!!!! WE GON GO UP THERE AND WOOP YO ASS"

So you, know.. i pick up on some, "YO WHATS GOOD"

ADRIAN: Yo P, you still up?
ME: Yeah ni**a you got me up here i got an early flight tomorrow whats good?
ADRIAN: Aight where you at?
ME: dry.gif dry.gif
ADRIAN: You at the holiday inn? (girls in the background)
ME: yeh i texted the address..
ADRIAN: aight bet... ima... ima go there, 20 mins max b (no birdgang), 20 mins max... (girls in the background)
ME: aight... who you coming with?
ADRIAN: my homegirls
ME: aight..

So bet, ima be up til 2 AM (3 AM jerz time)... and we will see if he come thru and we make it a night, or if he STILL front, and i lose even more sleep... to be continued.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Minus P
post Sep 25 2009, 07:19 AM
Post #7

Strictly Hip Hop

END OF STORY: 2:18 am

Aight ni**a came tru, with, 3 other dudes, and 1 female... i think only one of them was sober... hotel called for noise complaints, and they just left right now.. deff. cool peoples, and Adrian was drunk, so i take it back, Angel was passed out basically.... on the couch...

My faith in Omaha has been restored, not everyone here is a fronter... omaha stats 50/50..

The END

p.s. add that to the people i met from LR.com list... Damn who havent i met yet? I'm watching you.... oh yes i am.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ARCHRIVAL
post Sep 25 2009, 07:46 AM
Post #8

He Who Is All Great & Powerful
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 3

go to sleep

--------------------

+Quote Post
Radames
post Sep 25 2009, 01:19 PM
Post #9

5 mics

Member No.: 26

I met Guzman years ago (Qban QT was there too), good times. headbang.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Amen
post Sep 25 2009, 01:35 PM
Post #10

Untouchable
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 91

QUOTE (Minus P @ Sep 25 2009, 02:04 AM) *
Like i really give a sh*t, now im just mad i cudda been sleepin and this ni**a bout to front on me..

--------------------

+Quote Post
Minus P
post Sep 25 2009, 02:01 PM
Post #11

Strictly Hip Hop

QUOTE (Amen @ Sep 25 2009, 09:35 AM) *

sad.gif man u was posed to give me an AMEN to that sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guzman
post Sep 25 2009, 05:34 PM
Post #12

Geezy

Member No.: 28

::lovin the dialogue::

we were out celebratin my dudes bday and by the time Minus got in I was beyond obliteration.....lol.........

luckily I wasnt driving otherwise that would have been a bad thing....

my celly died so i had my guy hit up Minus to let him know we comin thru.....

XP is my nickname........

I do not recall how we got to the hotel.......

LOL we walkin in hotel wit a case of coronas and I do remember the clerk just lookin like WTF.......

we get to the room minus just chillen, my ni**a angel proceeds to the couch and passes out, Arod, Natashia, and Jose proceed to the couch as well...

I stand wit a corona, slurred speech and blurred vision...

Minus throws a beat on we chill for a minute.....phone rings.......1st complaint......LOL

Arod was the only sober one there......LOL

I do remember Jose offering Minus marijuana......

we chill, converse, and what not.......at least from I can remember.......

crazy, long night......

LOL yo fam i aint mean to keep ya waitin for a good minute, but i made sure we came thru even under those circumstances. Haha.....damn next time u in town let me knw dogg like i said u come out wit us the crew got u.......

another positive interaction with a LR member, definatley a classic......

for more LR member interactions mark ur calendar for March in Miami......we will be there..slurred speech, blurred visions, coronas, and additional ammenities......

::now I will finish my day at work, go home, and pass out::

needs some menudo.....

+Quote Post
4DaLuvOfMusic
post Sep 25 2009, 09:08 PM
Post #13

Soldado

Member No.: 5,776

hmmm so this ni**a went from meetin girls over the internet to meetin dudes... hmmmm interesting... and minus as you see no one really gives a f**k... your lame ni**a.. stop it while your ahead your just makin your self look more pathetic... damn i am soooo glad that i had better things to do that day then to meet with some random loser... i didnt know it at the time but stay home counting rice would have been a more satisfying adventure than meeting you up. ahh thank god.

+Quote Post
Minus P
post Sep 25 2009, 10:50 PM
Post #14

Strictly Hip Hop

QUOTE (4DaLuvOfMusic @ Sep 25 2009, 05:08 PM) *
hmmm so this ni**a went from meetin girls over the internet to meetin dudes... hmmmm interesting... and minus as you see no one really gives a f**k... your lame ni**a.. stop it while your ahead your just makin your self look more pathetic... damn i am soooo glad that i had better things to do that day then to meet with some random loser... i didnt know it at the time but stay home counting rice would have been a more satisfying adventure than meeting you up. ahh thank god.

seriously, who the f*** are you? You just type all that for me? GTF outtaa here cum bucket dry.gif

on other news...
Yeh Guzman like I said, i was a lil Salty that i was waitin but the fact ya came thru made me restore my faith LOL, ya was like them dudes on that song "WASTED" LMAO!

This post has been edited by Minus P: Sep 25 2009, 10:51 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Minus P
post Sep 25 2009, 11:01 PM
Post #15

Strictly Hip Hop

oh and Adrian, No lie, I think you asked me like... 6 times at least what time I landed, and what time my flight was... no lie at least 6 times.. i answered you all 6 times.. and then your boy asked me like 2 more... thats how i knew... ya was done for LMAO!!

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 01:04 AM

Friends: airbrush shirts . music website design . Big Pun . Bachata music