Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Floyd Mayweather Jr.
fantastik4z
post Mar 24 2009, 04:25 PM
Post #1

Board Addict

Group: Members
Member No.: 130

mayweather is in discussions to return this yr out of retirement this year(boxingtalk.com)

now thing is......hes goin to have a tune up fight and then pursure the winner of hatton/pacman

.....who can honestly have a fiar chance at beatin him...but not only beating him knocking him out?

MANNY PACMAN.
the currrent pound for pound champshould face the former retired champ for a megafight!

JUAN MANUEL MARQUEZ
i definately think jmm beat manny both times...and is arguebly on the same level if not the true pound for pound champ. and will def give mayweather a fight

EDWIN VALERO
even tho he has 27 fights 27 knock outs he can punch but still hasnt got a shot against a skilled opponent

SHANE MOSLEY
sugar shane whooped margarito who challenged preetyboy back in the day...it would b a good fight!!

Miguel Cotto
tho his one defeat...which makes u wonder sicne margo got caught with illegal plaster...should still have enough to give even mayweathers speed trouble

.....i think juan manuel marquez prolly has the best chance!!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nycuba
post Mar 25 2009, 04:05 AM
Post #2

Soldado

Member No.: 2,805

I dont know but Paquiao is fast and moves quick like Mayweather,would like to see this fight. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Young1
post Mar 25 2009, 04:17 AM
Post #3

Who else seen the Leprechaun!? say YEAAAH!

Member No.: 76

The only one on that list I see giving trouble to Money May is Shane Mosley(who doesnt get the props he deserves)

--------------------

+Quote Post
LEX718
post Mar 26 2009, 04:25 PM
Post #4

eL-eE-eX

Member No.: 56

I'd like to see Mayweather fight anyone on that list. I think Mayweather is still the most talented in the world, but taking all this time off to return may hurt him. I can see about 3 guys on that list possibly handing him his first loss. I think Mayweather may be the guy to turn down Pacquiao's steam tho. We'll see. Pacman's gonna run through Hatton.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 08:27 PM

Friends: airbrush shirts . music website design . Big Pun . Bachata music