Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Floyd Mayweather Jr.
post Mar 24 2009, 04:25 PM
Post #1

Board Addict

Group: Members
Member No.: 130

mayweather is in discussions to return this yr out of retirement this year(boxingtalk.com)

now thing is......hes goin to have a tune up fight and then pursure the winner of hatton/pacman

.....who can honestly have a fiar chance at beatin him...but not only beating him knocking him out?

the currrent pound for pound champshould face the former retired champ for a megafight!

i definately think jmm beat manny both times...and is arguebly on the same level if not the true pound for pound champ. and will def give mayweather a fight

even tho he has 27 fights 27 knock outs he can punch but still hasnt got a shot against a skilled opponent

sugar shane whooped margarito who challenged preetyboy back in the day...it would b a good fight!!

Miguel Cotto
tho his one defeat...which makes u wonder sicne margo got caught with illegal plaster...should still have enough to give even mayweathers speed trouble

.....i think juan manuel marquez prolly has the best chance!!

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Mar 25 2009, 04:05 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 2,805

I dont know but Paquiao is fast and moves quick like Mayweather,would like to see this fight. wink.gif
+Quote Post
post Mar 25 2009, 04:17 AM
Post #3

Who else seen the Leprechaun!? say YEAAAH!

Member No.: 76

The only one on that list I see giving trouble to Money May is Shane Mosley(who doesnt get the props he deserves)

+Quote Post
post Mar 26 2009, 04:25 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 56

I'd like to see Mayweather fight anyone on that list. I think Mayweather is still the most talented in the world, but taking all this time off to return may hurt him. I can see about 3 guys on that list possibly handing him his first loss. I think Mayweather may be the guy to turn down Pacquiao's steam tho. We'll see. Pacman's gonna run through Hatton.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th October 2015 - 12:45 PM

Friends: airbrush shirts . Big Pun . sports digital marketing