> Official NYG Thread
Chill_Will
post Nov 3 2005, 07:39 PM
Post #1

Classified

Group: Members
Member No.: 188

Guess we have to start over.

Heading in to this week was the battle of Interdivisional NFC East teams, Redskins and Giants. The winner would carry sole possesion of first place and establish a dominance of arguably the toughest division in the NFL.

As you all know the Giants absofrigginlutely destroyed the Skins after what was supposed to be a close hard fought game. 36-0.

Giants are now in first place and although still at the halfway point are now considered among the favorites to represent the NFC.

headbang.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Prospect
post Nov 3 2005, 07:45 PM
Post #2

"OK I'M RE-LOADED"
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 5

headbang.gif headbang.gif fuckin right

Last week they played a great game, need to keep it up. Playin the 49ers this week, should be a win. Its a tough division regardless, i'm happy to see the b*tch ass Eagles not in first place laff.gif

--------------------
I'M OUT FOR PRESIDENTS TO REPRESENT ME

And I aint arrogant, im just intellectually pompous, cuz I can supersede anything you accomplish

+Quote Post
Chill_Will
post Nov 3 2005, 07:57 PM
Post #3

Classified

Eagle fans are crying like there world has ended. laff.gif The thing that kills me is the absolute arrogance these fans display. During training camp they acted as if they were going straight back to the SuperBowl just because they have dominated the last 4 years, mainly due to a weak division.

Now the Giants took the Chance on a franchise QB and it's presently paying dividends for now and the next 10-15 years. headbang.gif

Anonymous Eagles fan.....

While I tried to sleep last night my mind wandered to the unfairness and stress I've brought upon myself being an Eagle fan...I think alot of that stress has been brought on by Reid and his football philosophy of apparently being the most unbalanced attack in the NFL. Since we are so bad, I'm convinced we'll be the ones to start the pass action plays instead of the play action plays that other normal teams use.

At least we have one football team in Pennsylvania that plays smash mouth football, I think the Eagles have the personnel to do it, they just won't. Last night I was thinking of my hatred of the Dallas Cowboys and the fact that they've won FIVE  Super Bowls....LIFE IS NOT FAIR....how could the dregs of the universe have 5 Super Bowls? We all know the history of the Steelers and their 4 Super Bowls. Redskins, Giants, and their Super Bowls.

Later, I'll give my name and address and if the Atlanta Falcons ever win a Super Bowl, I give you permission to end it all for me.

LET'S PLAY SOME SMASH MOUTH FOOTBALL OF OUR OWN FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD.

I want a Super Bowl too, does anyone think like me it's not gonna happen with Air Reid callin' the shots? BOY, I HOPE I'M WRONG.

laff.gif laff.gif

+Quote Post
Prospect
post Nov 3 2005, 08:00 PM
Post #4

"OK I'M RE-LOADED"
Group Icon

QUOTE (Chill_Will @ Nov 3 2005, 02:57 PM)
Eagle fans are crying like there world has ended. laff.gif The thing that kills me is the absolute arrogance these fans display. During training camp they acted as if they were going straight back to the SuperBowl just because they have dominated the last 4 years, mainly due to a weak division.

Now the Giants took the Chance on a franchise QB and it's presently paying dividends for now and the next 10-15 years. headbang.gif

Anonymous Eagles fan.....

While I tried to sleep last night my mind wandered to the unfairness and stress I've brought upon myself being an Eagle fan...I think alot of that stress has been brought on by Reid and his football philosophy of apparently being the most unbalanced attack in the NFL. Since we are so bad, I'm convinced we'll be the ones to start the pass action plays instead of the play action plays that other normal teams use.

At least we have one football team in Pennsylvania that plays smash mouth football, I think the Eagles have the personnel to do it, they just won't. Last night I was thinking of my hatred of the Dallas Cowboys and the fact that they've won FIVE  Super Bowls....LIFE IS NOT FAIR....how could the dregs of the universe have 5 Super Bowls? We all know the history of the Steelers and their 4 Super Bowls. Redskins, Giants, and their Super Bowls.

Later, I'll give my name and address and if the Atlanta Falcons ever win a Super Bowl, I give you permission to end it all for me.

LET'S PLAY SOME SMASH MOUTH FOOTBALL OF OUR OWN FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD.

I want a Super Bowl too, does anyone think like me it's not gonna happen with Air Reid callin' the shots? BOY, I HOPE I'M WRONG.

laff.gif laff.gif

laff.gif laff.gif laff.gif wtf? what a loozah.gif he should end his life now

--------------------

And I aint arrogant, im just intellectually pompous, cuz I can supersede anything you accomplish

+Quote Post
OrtizThaDBBomber
post Nov 4 2005, 02:12 AM
Post #5

Pussy Killz

Member No.: 35

Eagles been goin thru too many injuries this season...if the team was 100% we'd be just like last year...Giants fans stay talkin shitt, when was the last time yall went to the playoffs rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chill_Will
post Nov 4 2005, 02:41 AM
Post #6

Classified

QUOTE (OrtizThaDBBomber @ Nov 3 2005, 09:12 PM)
Eagles been goin thru too many injuries this season...if the team was 100% we'd be just like last year...Giants fans stay talkin shitt, when was the last time yall went to the playoffs rolleyes.gif

2003 nicegoing.gif They were favorites to go to the SuperBowl and blew a 20+ point lead in the playoffs to the 49ers. They came back to within 1 point and lost because of a Bullsh1t past interference call the league officials admitted they fuqqed up on the next day.

LINK

As you may also remember they were NFC Conference champs in 2000 and went to the SuperBowl.

And as far as injuries I don't even wanna fuqqen hear it. All last year when the Giants had 2-3 players a week going down like flies after a 5-2 start nobody cut them any slack. Ultimately they ended up with 17 players on IR. Eagles have nowhere near that many injuries thus far.

+Quote Post
Prospect
post Nov 7 2005, 02:21 PM
Post #7

"OK I'M RE-LOADED"
Group Icon

still laff.gif @ the Eagles, looks like T.O. wants some time off. anyway back to more important things like the Giants being 6-2. headbang.gif They didnt play the greatest game yesterday but shut it down with the 2 touchdowns and interception towards the end of the game. The Shockey touchdown was the real turning point of it all. Got Minnesota next week and then the schedule gets tougher, it should be a real good last half.

--------------------

+Quote Post
renzo
post Nov 7 2005, 05:54 PM
Post #8

Knowledgeable Wiseman

Member No.: 22

QUOTE (Prospect @ Nov 7 2005, 09:21 AM)
still laff.gif @ the Eagles, looks like T.O. wants some time off. anyway back to more important things like the Giants being 6-2. headbang.gif They didnt play the greatest game yesterday but shut it down with the 2 touchdowns and interception towards the end of the game. The Shockey touchdown was the real turning point of it all. Got Minnesota next week and then the schedule gets tougher, it should be a real good last half.

laff.gif ..lol f**k that ni**a...lol it's koo though..they need to just cut him on the real...fucks us up..but damn leave my team alone pros..haha just for that i hope ur team chokes in the playoffs mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif actually i don't hope...i know yizzoda.gif

--------------------
"Who controls the past, controls the future. Who controls the present, controls the past."-George Orwell

+Quote Post
Prospect
post Nov 7 2005, 06:11 PM
Post #9

"OK I'M RE-LOADED"
Group Icon

QUOTE (renzo @ Nov 7 2005, 12:54 PM)
QUOTE (Prospect @ Nov 7 2005, 09:21 AM)
still  laff.gif @ the Eagles, looks like T.O. wants some time off.  anyway back to more important things like the Giants being 6-2.  headbang.gif They didnt play the greatest game yesterday but shut it down with the 2 touchdowns and interception towards the end of the game.  The Shockey touchdown was the real turning point of it all.  Got Minnesota next week and then the schedule gets tougher, it should be a real good last half.

laff.gif ..lol f**k that ni**a...lol it's koo though..they need to just cut him on the real...fucks us up..but damn leave my team alone pros..haha just for that i hope ur team chokes in the playoffs mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif actually i don't hope...i know yizzoda.gif

laff.gif laff.gif hey this is a breakthru season for us we gonna enjoy it, and we aint chokin, thats the Eagles job. headbang.gif but yeah they need to let that ni**a go, he's actin like a prick.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chill_Will
post Nov 8 2005, 02:26 AM
Post #10

Classified

Giants taking the division this year! I think I mighta been a little premature last year, but 18 players on IR will do that to you. This year is different.

Oh yeah and by the way Filthydelphia sucks!!! laff.gif

+Quote Post
Chill_Will
post Nov 11 2005, 12:48 AM
Post #11

Classified

I know there aren't many Giant Fans on the site but for the ones who are interested.

Click Here nicegoing.gif

+Quote Post
Prospect
post Nov 11 2005, 06:41 PM
Post #12

"OK I'M RE-LOADED"
Group Icon

QUOTE (Chill_Will @ Nov 10 2005, 07:48 PM)
I know there aren't many Giant Fans on the site but for the ones who are interested.

Click Here nicegoing.gif

mad.gif I cant access it from my job

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chill_Will
post Nov 11 2005, 08:32 PM
Post #13

Classified

QUOTE (Prospect @ Nov 11 2005, 01:41 PM)
QUOTE (Chill_Will @ Nov 10 2005, 07:48 PM)

Click Here  nicegoing.gif

mad.gif I cant access it from my job

Damn you missing out. It's highlights from every game 1-8. You need to access it elsewhere. Sh1t gives me the chills just watching it. nicegoing.gif

+Quote Post
Prospect
post Nov 14 2005, 03:57 PM
Post #14

"OK I'M RE-LOADED"
Group Icon

well now its 6-3. this was a game they shouldve won, too many damn turnovers and the special teams were slippin, they beat themselves

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chill_Will
post Nov 15 2005, 04:06 AM
Post #15

Classified

Yeah they fuqqed up. But 5 Turn overs will do that to you and they still almost won. Eli had a bad game but I guarantee you they'll bounce back next week. The coach and players were heated after letting that one go.

It's amazing how even when Eli has a bad game, he owns the 4th qtr and usually wins the game or gets the team in position to. That's a sign of a great young qb.

+Quote Post

16 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 03:22 PM

Friends: airbrush shirts . music website design . Big Pun . Bachata music